Saturday, June 5, 2010

LOADS of Pictures......Kahle's Birthday

Kahle LOVES balloons and balls, so for his birthday we blew up quite a few balloons! He LOVED it!
I think all the kids did :)
Playing with his new trucks!
The kids showing him his presents!
This made him a little nervous, he didn't want to even touch it! Now he knocks it down and kicks it :)
Can you believe he is ONE?! I still can't, I think I'm in denial :) But I do have to say that he is too dang cute!
A friend of mine, Leslie, made this cute shirt with the number one on it!
On the invite for Kahle's party I said to bring your suit....however I was meaning swimsuits, but obviously my Dad thought I mean his suit! Oh how I love my Dad!!
We were going to go to the park and play on the splash pad, but when we got there it was packed! There was some event going on or something and so we decided to just head back home and play there.
Kahle and Lacy (who is just shy of 2 weeks younger than Kahle) playing together!
Playing with presents! And getting help from the big kids :)
Little Mother's in training :)
Sometimes the box is just as fun!
He pushes this around without a problem, and loves it!
Delaney and Lily took a liking to the other's baby, Lily kept rubbing Kahles back or kissing him on the cheek.
Delaney and Lacy being so sweet with eachother!
They have a lot of fun together, these two!!
Papa Dan put up a new fan that has lights! He had MANY helpers :)
Even bigger boys like playing with boxes ;)
My amazingly talented husby.....Decorating Kahle's cake!
An adorable fire hydrant :)
He seems rather amused by our singing....LOL!
I don't think he knew what to think, he just stared!
The cake..........and it took him a minute, he just kept touching it.
And then he realized what it was and went for it!
I think he's enjoying it!
YUMMY!
Total poser! He is just to adorable!!

Thanks to the family that could be there and help us celebrate!!! We had a LOT of fun!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I love that your dad brought a suit. I laughed with that. I also love that you call Jeff Husby. I call Kevin that too :)