Sunday, June 13, 2010

Houston, We Have........

WALKING!!

And not just the few steps here and there! It is out and out Walking!! He is walking all over the place, from room to room. He stands up in the middle of the floor if he falls and continues to walk. He picks things up from the floor and doesn't always fall over. Our baby boy is getting big and it is breaking my heart! But at the same time so fun to watch him be so proud as he walks! He likes to tease me and not walk when I am videoing and act like he doesn't know what he is doing. So I have some videos but they aren't his best, as his best is when he knows I don't have a camera :) And they were taken with my phone so the quality isn't great either, sorry! But Kahle is cute so that helps! So enjoy.....






Photobucket

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Look at him go! Too cute :)

march_76 said...

Adorable!! You know I've always thought his name was pronounced differently :D I love how they are all excited to see him walk..so cute!

Unknown said...

Hahaha YAY little booger! (just repeating Haden) ;) Good job little man!!

Coco said...

what a big boy!!!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I love the first video when he is walking to Delaney. So cute!